The valuation needs of today’s mortgage professionals are changing and Appraiser Dashboard is providing the tools that help lenders and appraisers meet those needs.
Appraiser Dashboard’s ValueADD desktop appraisal is designed to give lenders, AMCs and appraisers an alternative solution when it comes determining and reporting the value of collateral. Designed to ensure the expertise of the local real estate appraiser is driving factor in determining value, ValueADD provides the tools and convenience that make alternative valuations reliable yet practical for everyone involved.
With Appraiser Dashboard local experts provide the confidence in ensuring you are getting a reliable value.
- MLS and public records integrated and accessible within our application allows appraisers to research and review subject and comparable information in an easy to view format.
- Data feed allows for the elimination of data entry, appraisers choose which comps are most relevant to the assignment for inclusion in the report at which point the data auto fills.
- MLS images and agent comments all available for appraiser review.
- Property inspection integration provides seamless combination of both appraisers and property inspectors
- Licensed real estate professionals conducting the inspections with an eye to items that affect marketability
- Customizable inspection output
- Thoroughly vetted to meet TPO standards
- Flexible output allows customizable reports to meet your client’s standards.
- Appraiser stay in full control of value conclusion
- Report delivery via PDF and XML formats
- Reports for servicing and portfolio review as well as home equity and lending valuations.
- Intuitive insights to the overall market conditions
- Inventory analysis and trends
- Value trend analysis
Not every assignment calls for a full appraisal. Level of risk, accessibility and time constraints may allow for alternative valuation is the place of the traditional URAR. ValueADD allows the appraiser to offer a complete solution for your direct lending relationships with local banks, credit unions and other private party appraisals.
Appraiser Dashboards unique process allows you to partner with other real estate professional from your area that have been vetted and confirmed with their experience to provide a viable alternative product that can ensure your clients continue to depend on your invaluable market knowledge and experience.
For lenders and servicers that prefer to manage their own appraiser panel but lack the resources to build an efficient process to fulfill their needs for alternative valuation products, Appraiser Dashboard is the first solution that can be quickly deployed by your current appraiser roster to fulfill your alternative valuation needs.
The need for alternative valuations is ever increasing. To compete if the crowded valuation space appraisal management companies need to provide a full complement of services. Appraiser Dashboards ValueADD allows AMCs to quickly adopt a desktop appraisal with inspection process that incorporates your own appraiser panel and either our preferred inspection partners consisting of licensed and vetted real estate professionals.
Contact us today to learn more about how Appraiser Dashboard’s ValueAdd.